Go to solution

Which telephone number did you use to get the code? Thanks 

0 Ratings
Emmajayne
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 32

Re: Free Xbox one x

Go to solution
I have been waiting since February for my free Xbox it was meant to be sent out automatically, I have no code no gift voucher and I have contacted them 3 times to be told it will get sent out?
0 Ratings
Nuttynech
Beginner
Message 13 of 32

Go to solution

Hi I have not received mine either . I joined before Xmas! I’ve contacted bt several times to keep being told it is being sorted and I’ll hear back and nothing . Been promised 3-4 times now and have saved all chats . What else can I do? Is it a real thing or just to get me signed up and hope I forget

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 14 of 32

Go to solution

@Nuttynech, I've sent you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll chase that up. We're really busy at the moment and prioritising service affecting issues so it will take us longer than we would like to reply.

0 Ratings
Nuttynech
Beginner
Message 15 of 32

Go to solution

Hi you sent me a pm to reply to but when I reply it says u don’t receive pm so how can I reply  ?

0 Ratings
Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 16 of 32

Go to solution

@Nuttynech

Can you try and reply to the PM I have sent you?

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
Mj123
Beginner
Message 17 of 32

Go to solution

0 Ratings
Sonshine0151
Beginner
Message 18 of 32

Go to solution

It’s been well over 14 days since my package started but I have still not had notification about the Xbox One X I’m supposed to receive as a gift. Can you please advise? 

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 19 of 32

Go to solution

Hi @Mj123 and @Sonshine0151,

Thank you both for posting. I'm sorry you haven't received the code to claim your Xbox as part of your order for signing up for BT. If you send me in your details, I'll chase this with the promotions team.

We everything that's happening at the moment we are really busy so it will likely be a few days before we'll get back to you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

Missmuzza
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 32

Go to solution
Can you send me the same information
0 Ratings