Go to solution
I’ve sent a reply . Thanks for the speedy response
0 Ratings
Emmajayne
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 32

Re: Free Xbox one x

Go to solution
They apparently saying the offer wasn’t on in February therefore not eligible... I have asked to go through complaints... let me know how you get on.
0 Ratings
MarkInMK
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 32

Go to solution
Really strange. I placed my order in Feb, received confirmation email in Feb saying I was eligible, but did only receive email last week with my code.

Certainly worth following up! Good luck
0 Ratings
Lucyw1
Beginner
Message 25 of 32

Go to solution

I too have not received my Xbox. No email, no voucher, no nothing..since February..

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 26 of 32

Go to solution

Hi @Lucyw1 and welcome.

I'm really sorry you haven't received the xbox code yet. I'll be happy to take a look at this. I've sent you a private message so drop me a reply and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Erin_Steve
Beginner
Message 27 of 32

Go to solution

I have had this same issue. 
Renewed in February, agreed to free Xbox one and two games whilst renewing and not heard anything since. 
Ive chased a number of times. Expected better from BT. 

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 28 of 32

Go to solution

Hi 

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't received the code to claim your Xbox as part of your order for signing up for BT. If you send me in your details, I'll chase this with the promotions team.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

Paddy

0 Ratings
ecs96
Beginner
Message 29 of 32

Go to solution

Hey,

I am also waiting on Xbox One X code ordered package mid February.  Contacted BT Chat start of April said there would be delays but seems like nothing is happening after two more months of waiting.  Could you send me a PM so I can pass my details on?

Thanks

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 30 of 32

Go to solution

Hi @ecs96 thanks for posting and sorry that you are still waiting on your Xbox. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact us and we'll be happy to chase this up for you.

cheers

John

0 Ratings