Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robh66
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Free fibre upgrade

Go to solution

Just upgraded to Halo 3+ with the option of full fibre 100 to the premises free of charge, I’ve seen engineers laying new ducts and new cables. 
When I check on mybt on here or my mobile, it’s saying it’s available to order, but when I double check it then says we’re currently building our ultrafast broadband network & fill in your details to be kept up to date.

So how will I know when BT want to do the free upgrade.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Free fibre upgrade

Go to solution

Enter your phone number and post results. Remember delete number 

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
robh66
Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for that, did the check and it says FTTP is available to order and a new ONT will be required.

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Then phone FTTP TEAM  08005874787 and place your order

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
robh66
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for the info, I phoned them up this afternoon, and even manged to get a better deal, of Full Fibre 500 for the same price as my Halo 3+.

The only downside it'll be the 19th April before it gets installed, but that's not a problem. It's getting the day off work, that could hold things up.

0 Ratings