cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meareme
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Free gift not received

My new broadband package went live on the 4th June.  I was offered a free gift when I signed up, I choose an Alexa.  I have had no email, and on conclusion of a 'live chat' was told there is nothing listed on my account about a free gift!  Any ideas, this seems to be a common discussion. tia..

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
DanielS
Message 2 of 5

Re: Free gift not received

Hi @Meareme,

I am sorry to hear that you haven't got any confirmation emails yet. Did you order it between the 10th of May until the 30th of May?

If yes, see below for the general timeline for your gift:

• Day 1: Starts from the day the broadband goes live  - 4th of June for you
  • Day 15-18: The order is sent to BT Shop. They'll send an order confirmation and tracking reference to allow you to track your order - 19th of June for you
  • Day 18: The Gift is dispatched and tracking email sent from the BT Shop (the detail in the email will allow you to track the delivery)
  • Day 20-28: You will receive the Amazon Echo

If you need any help from us, please let me know.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
mark0
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

the order was in march just recived email  from bt telling me about the offer.

the text of the message was in the original post

thanks

0 Ratings
Meareme
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Hi

Thanks for your reply, it was helpful but sadly I still haven't received any email or notifications.

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Meareme  sorry you have not received your email yet. Did you order it between the 10th of May until the 30th of May? if so we have been updated that the cooling off period is actually 30 days so the email would not be sent until after this has passed.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings