cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hubbyndad
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Free gift not received

Hi, I switched to bt broadband and tv going active on 23/07/19. At the time of setting the order up approx 3 weeks earlier I was told I would receive contact regarding a free gift (Xbox one s) and a free cash/ credit. So far I have had no contact regarding this.  Kind regards

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
NeilO
Message 2 of 6

Re: Free gift not received

Hi @Hubbyndad welcome to the community, I'm sorry you should have had an email by now regarding your free gift and we'll be happy to help you with that if you send over your details.  

The rewards card has to be claimed separately by following the instructions on this link.

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team regarding your Xbox.

0 Ratings
TALON1973
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 6

@NeilO  This is an issue with communication on BT’s part from what I’ve seen in topics . I had to google search how to claim the gift card as no info was given on signing up.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Hubbyndad, I called there but missed you, I wanted to let you know that I've claimed the reward card for you and it will arrive in the next 30 days. 

With regards to your free gift I've had to raise a case with the gift team to get this investigated and as soon as they update me I will get back in touch with you.

0 Ratings
Billhspence
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Hello Neil

I provided the requested information a week ago. I’ve had no response from BT. 

Are you able to chase them up please?

Thanks 

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Billhspence I'm really sorry about delay getting back to you. Your case is very close to the top of our queue and will be picked up shortly. 

0 Ratings