cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andrewashworth
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 11

Free gift offer

Hi, I signed up with BT on the 25th March 2019, under the promise of a free gift and gift card. Line activated on 8th April, I contacted a week later to say I've heard nothing about a free gift and the chat assistant said I had to wait 2 weeks for the email. It's now been over 2 weeks and I've still heard nothing, can it please be chased up? thanks Andrew
0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 11

Re: Free gift offer

Welcome to this user forum. @andrewashworth 

Once the cooling off period has passed (14 days after the activation date), you should  receive an email with a code to claim your free gift.

Once you have received your code, you can select your free gift from the BT Shop here - https://shop.bt.com/other-pages/bt-customer-offers/bt-broadband-march-2019-offer/

The reward card has to be claimed, its not sent automatically.

https://www.bt.com/manage/bt-reward-card/

0 Ratings
andrewashworth
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 11

Hi, as mentioned in my comment I have waited 2 weeks after activation and still have not heard anything. thanks
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 11

@andrewashworth wrote:
Hi, as mentioned in my comment I have waited 2 weeks after activation and still have not heard anything. thanks

Have you claimed the reward card?

0 Ratings
andrewashworth
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 11

No, because on my rewards page it says "No rewards available at the moment."
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 11

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
andrewashworth
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 11

thanks
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Hi @andrewashworth 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that you haven't received the free gift or reward card that was included in the package you had signed up to.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Hi @andrewashworth this is a quick message to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you. I'm waiting for updates from the gift team regarding the case I raised with them and as soon as I have any news I'll give you a call. 

0 Ratings
andrewashworth
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 11

thanks @NeilO ,I did phone up a couple of days ago and they said it was still in progress.

Andrew

0 Ratings