Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Pembridged
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

Free gift

Go to solution
Hi, my broadband went live on the 25th March and received my reward card but nothing regarding choosing my free gift. Phoned customer services two weeks ago who said could be five weeks. Is that correct!
0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 10

Re: Free gift

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum. @Pembridged 

What date did you place your order, and which gift was on offer at that time?

Was it the "free tech in March" offer? If so did you receive an email with a link to the offer page?

Once the cooling off period has passed (14 days after the activation date), you'll receive an email with a code to claim your free gift.

https://shop.bt.com/other-pages/bt-customer-offers/bt-broadband-march-2019-offer/

0 Ratings
Pembridged
Beginner
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution
Ordered the service in march and it was installed 25th March. The 14 day cooling off ended on the 12th April, I've not had an email and when I phoned customer services they said it could take up to 5 weeks to receive the email?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

@Pembridged wrote:
Ordered the service in march and it was installed 25th March. The 14 day cooling off ended on the 12th April, I've not had an email and when I phoned customer services they said it could take up to 5 weeks to receive the email?

That does not seem right.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Pembridged  welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I'm sorry you have not received the email about your gift and I'll be happy to get this chased up for you. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team. 
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Pembridged  Thanks for getting back to me. I've raised this with the promotions team and the timescale is 5 working days. I'll have an update for you next week and be back in touch with you then.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Pembridged
Beginner
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution
Thanks much appreciated for the assistance
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @Pembridged  You should now have received your code. Can you confirm that you have received the code and successfully placed your order.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Pembridged
Beginner
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution

Hi,

Thanks code received and I've placed my order.  Thanks for  your help.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

@Pembridged wrote:

Hi,

Thanks code received and I've placed my order.  Thanks for  your help.

Hi @Pembridged 

That's awesome Smiley Happy

Thanks for popping back on to let us know that you've received the code and got your order placed!

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings