cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Free gift

Hi can someone help i got a broadband deal where after 14 days of going active i was supposed to get email to receive my free gift of an xbox 1 and have not received any information regarding be able to claim my free gift as i have been active for 2 months

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 6

Xbox 1

Hi can someone message me and be able to help i am trying to redieam free gift

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

Re: Free gift

@Chantellefreeman2019 

If you are a new customer to BT you become eligible for the gift after 14 days have passed but it can take up to 28 days for the email to be sent to you so you can claim your Xbox from the BT Shop. Existing BT customers re-contracting their service become eligible after the 14 days have passed and the Xbox is automatically sent

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 6

Re: Xbox 1

Hi Chantellefreeman2019 welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. When did you place your order and when was your service activated?
Have you checked your emails and also your spam/junk folder to see if you have been contacted?

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Hi i have checked spam folder and also junk i i first ordered BT on the 10th Jan and went live 24th same month just have not received anything yet for the xbox

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

HI @Chantellefreeman2019 thanks for checking that for me. I would have expected you to have received your email weeks ago. Have you checked back a few weeks and the spam/junk folder as a few have ended up there. Just have another look and if not I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will chase it up for you. We are very busy so it will take longer than usual for us to get to you if we are needed.

cheers
John