cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Free gift

Hi ordered broadband a couple of weeks ago.  The website said I was entitled to the free technology gift but I have not received an email about it.  I have a screen shot to show I was entitled.  Any advice?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Expert
Message 2 of 8

Re: Free gift

Your gift should arrive within 45 days of being connected, the first 2 weeks are your cooling off period, then within 30 days after that.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Just checking should I have received an email about my free gift?  I haven't heard anything from BT since connection.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 8

@Denyermc wrote:

Just checking should I have received an email about my free gift?  I haven't heard anything from BT since connection.

Hi @Denyermc 

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

I'm sorry that you haven't received the email to claim for your free gift.  What date did your services go live?

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

2 July

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 8

@Denyermc wrote:

2 July

You should hear about it after the 2nd August, as you have to wait 30 days after activation.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

It is now 20 August and I have still not heard anything.  It feels like BT is deliberately trying to avoid fulfilling their offer

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 8

Hi, @Denyermc I'm sorry you still haven't heard anything. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team and we'll be happy to get this looked into.

0 Ratings