cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joycef56
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Free gift

I signed up online when the offer for the free Xbox or tablet was on offer and I didn't receive an email I have phoned and spoke on live chat loads of times and still nothing I keep getting told different things 1 said I will receive the email in 5 days then another said the Xbox would come last Monday and it didn't so I phoned up again and the person I spoke to said I had to wait 5 days again and that she would ring me back today to see if I had heard out so I didn't have to explain myself again to another person and she never phoned 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Free gift

@Joycef56 

Did you apply online, or over the phone?

What date did you place your order, and what date was your service activated?

0 Ratings
Joycef56
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Yes I applied online I can't remember the date I placed the order but it was activated on the 2nd September I know I am eligible for it as when I phone that's what they keep saying
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

You would expect to receive an email with a voucher code to be used on the BT Shop, 30 days after your service was active, so you should have received it by now.

Sometimes these emails end up in the spam folder, so its worth checking there.

I assume the actual order must have been placed in August, and these were the August offers.

https://shop.bt.com/other-pages/bt-customer-offers/bt-broadband-august-2019-offer/

If you cannot find the email with the code, then please post back here.

0 Ratings
Joycef56
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

I have checked my spam folder and still not there
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 7 of 7

@Joycef56 Welcome to the community and thanks for posting, I'm really sorry your voucher email for the free gift hasn't arrived. It sounds like the live chat team has already raised a case with the gift team to get that looked into, they normally respond within 5 working days but I know they're running behind at the moment.

If you send over your details we'll be happy to make sure that has been done,  I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team.

0 Ratings