cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SFC1
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Free xBox

I picked up from reading other messages/posts elsewhere that there is a solution for new customers who have not received any further communication from BT concerning the xBox offer. Could you help me with this. I have not heard anything since opening my account last month. Regards Jon

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Free xBox

@SFC1 

If you are a new customer to BT you become eligible for the gift after 14 days have passed but it can take up to 28 days for the email to be sent to you so you can claim your Xbox from the BT Shop. Existing BT customers re-contracting their service become eligible after the 14 days have passed and the Xbox is automatically sent

0 Ratings
SFC1
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Thanks for posting your message.

Both those time periods have passed. I still haven't heard from BT. What is my course of action from hereon in??

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
SFC1
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Thank you

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 6 of 7

Hi @SFC1, welcome to the community. I'm really sorry that you haven't heard anything regarding your free gift. I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch and we'll raise that with the gift team. Please be aware that due to the current situation it will take us longer than normal to contact you back.

0 Ratings
SFC1
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

Thank you for coming back to me. I absolutely do understand. 

0 Ratings