cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joshua19911
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Free xbox gift

Hi I went live on the 2nd march was told woykd get a email about my free gift 14 days later had nothing so rang they said wil be 28 days after activation date still nothing rang and they have said they can't talk to me as there inky dealing with import calls has anyone yet had there free gift from the xbox promo they was doing not so long ago its been over a month now and still nothing of them thank you 

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: Free xbox gift

@Joshua19911 

If you are a new customer to BT you become eligible for the gift after 14 days have passed but it can take up to 28 days for the email to be sent to you so you can claim your Xbox from the BT Shop. Existing BT customers re-contracting their service become eligible after the 14 days have passed and the Xbox is automatically sent

This is only a customer to customer help forum, the only BT Employees are the moderators, who are only dealing with welfare and vulnerable customer priority escalations at present, due to the large number of outstanding requests, and only a couple of them on duty.

0 Ratings
Joshua19911
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 9

But the 28 days have already past as I went live on the 2nd march 

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 9

@Joshua19911 wrote:

But the 28 days have already past as I went live on the 2nd march 

!4 days after that would be the 17th March. You then have to wait at least 28 days after that for the code to be sent, which means at least 17th April, and possibly longer as there are very few BT staff working.

Joshua19911
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 9

Still no xbox

• Still no xbox I went live on 2nd march was told woykd get xbox 28day after hured nothing at all can't talk to anyone on the ph9as they only deal with import calls I know there is a lot going on but they are still taking my payments and stuff so how hard can it be to send me a email to get the xbox I have upsets kids here as it shlykd be here by now its a joke this was the only reson I went with bt or I would of gone with sky I feel like I have been sold a lie this is not acceptable at all can someone please help me 
0 Ratings
Joshua19911
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 9

Xbox one deal

Please please can someone help I still have not had my code for free xbox this is a gift for someone it's very near there birthday and still no code this is really stressing me out as I really suffer from mental health problems and it's mkeimg me feel quite unwell and stressed I just need the code so I can order it I feel like I have been sold a lie this is not fair And I see a lot more people are in the same boat please help me sort this out someone

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 9

Re: Xbox one deal

@Joshua19911 

You were advised that is likely to be 17th April before you receive the code. Once you place the order on the BT shop, its likely to take a while for it to be dispatched, judging by other posts on this forum.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 8 of 9

@Joshua19911, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with the moderation team and we'll be happy to help.

Joshua19911
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 9

Woykd be great if you could thank you
0 Ratings