Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 16

Re: Free xbox one x console not received

Go to solution

The code i was given over phone by Tommy the bt advisor was a invalid code and I checked the code a few times he said the code was been used but not by me!!! Excuses all the time 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 16

Free xbox one x console with package

Go to solution

Hi still have not received my xbox one x free gift and I joined up with bt broadband and sport app in February 16 2020 now where in April 22 what's going on only thing when I call bt all am getting silly excuses other wise I be taking this matter to court false advertising and I contacted watch dog BBC and ofcom is investigating,this I hope this matter is resolved!!!!!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 13 of 16

Re: Free xbox one x console with package

Go to solution

I'm in the same boat. I haven't received the email with a code yet and it's been over 2 months. Has anyone received an xbox??

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 14 of 16

Go to solution

@G_Super_Star 

Yeah I got mine.  The moderator in this thread sorted it out and flagged it to the customer service team.  There's clearly been an issue internally but Gave them the time to sort it and it arrived.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution

Ok nice one. So there is hope! Can a moderator please contact me. Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 16 of 16

Go to solution

Hi G_Super_Star and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you haven't received the Xbox yet. I can chase this up for you. I've dropped you a private message so just reply with the details and I'll look into it for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings