Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rookie1986
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Friend Referal & Amazon Voucher

Hi,

I’m hoping someone might be able to offer some advice when it comes to the friend referral scheme for the £50 Amazon voucher, I referred a friend back in May this year, I received the “Not long now…” email with the “Congratulations – you’ve successfully referred a friend to BT.” information but absolutely nothing since then.

Have I missed something? Is there a further stage we’re required to complete to progress this forward?

If anyone knows anything I’d really appreciate the help / advice.

<><><> Additionally, why is this forum a nightmare to sign up to, @Mac.com / @Me.com / @icloud.com / @mail.com / @btinternet and my employers email all don’t receive the verification email no matter how many time a request is submitted, @gmail.com was the only one I found worked. Is this a known issue as I’ve never experienced anything like it, I was ready to give up… <><><> 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
JohnC2
Message 2 of 4

Re: Friend Referal & Amazon Voucher

Hi @Rookie1986, welcome to the forum and sorry for the registration problem you had. 

Assuming that the friend you referred did not experience a long delay in getting their broadband connected you both should have your vouchers by now. 
Check out the When Will We Get Our Reward section for guidance and if you should have received them by now post back and let us know and we'll be happy to help you get them.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Rookie1986
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hi @JohnC2

The setup / connection was remarkably fast, I think we both were up-and-running within a week from signing up.

I’ve checked the “When will we get our reward” section and as far as I’m aware we should both meet the criteria and the appropriate stage-gates have been passed to progress the referral to the point where we should have received our vouchers (we’ve both paid 3 bills since signing up).

If there’s any info you need to assist with this please let me know.

Best regards.
0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Rookie1986, thanks for posting back and letting us know. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to chase this up for you.

cheers

John

0 Ratings