cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
podgee
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Frustrated at inability to log on

I cannot access my BT.com account as it will not recognise my password. I have now changed my password TEN times and it STILL won't let me log on telling me my username or password is wrong. I am on the verge of cancelling BT completely at this incompetence and inability to email them!!!  I refuse to speak to INDIA for an hour!  Anyone else has the issue?  I simply want to check my BT TV as there seems to be a half price offer on!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
CJT80
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Frustrated at inability to log on

@podgee 

Have you cleared your browser cookies, and tried a different browser?

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
podgee
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for your response, yes I have tried both google and safari on clean history.

0 Ratings
CJT80
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 5

@podgee 

Thank you.  I assume each time you change the password (using forgot password) it accepts the change?

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
podgee
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Yes and the new password is saved in my saved passwords log too ... at first it kept telling me that I had used the password before but I had not ... eventually it accepted one but still failed to log in
0 Ratings