Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
LeonaR
Message 1 of 8

Frustrated!!!!!

Go to solution
I've been trying to get bt TV, phone and broadband all set up for the last 2 months.
At first they couldn't find the phone line as I was keeping the same number. But now I had an email last week saying phone service was up and running. But as of today when I've tried ringing my land line it says invalid number so that means it's obviously not connected.
Also broadband and TV services have been 9 days late in being connected. They are supposed to be connected today but we'll see.
I've actually been on the phone to bt over 20 times as I've had issues with connection and order status'. I keep getting fobbed of and no one seems to know what they're doing and a lot are foreign who can't understand me and who are downright rude and unhelpful.
The most recent call I was on Hold for 30 minutes and they couldn't give me a reason as to why I'm still not connected. So I have no phone broadband or tv and am using all my phone data on my mobile and was told I can use the bt hotspots for free. The nearest being in the bank down the road so cool I'll go and sit outside the bank shall I when I want to stream movies or check my emails!!
I'm so angry and just want it sorting! It's cost me another £170 to get an aerial fitted too for the TV which they didn't tell me I needed from the onset.
I wish I'd stayed with sky. I don't know who to contact or what to do to resolve the situation. Can any one help?
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: Frustrated!!!!!

Go to solution
£170 for an aerial? They seen you coming! I fitted my own for £25!
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
LeonaR
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution
We needed a booster cause we live in the sticks lol
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

First try the  Order Live Chat Team

If they cannot resolve the problem, then please post back here.

0 Ratings
LeonaR
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution
Thanks for the haeds up. I've been on hold to chat for 30 minutes and still no answer. Think they read my query and couldn't be bothered answering!! I can't afford to sit looking at my phone all day I'm in work lol
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @LeonaR,

Has anyone on the chat replied back to you? I've tested it and it seems to be working.

If you haven't gotten any further forward we'll help you. You can reach us by clicking on my user name and then on contact the mods. It will take us 3-5 working days before we're able to pick this up though.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
LeonaR
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution
Hi thanks for getting back to me I've been on the phone for three hours and have now found that they had changed my number without telling me when I asked to keep the same number! Also the broadband and TV order hadn't even been processed so God knows when I'd get it! FINALLY spoke to a supervisor who has issued me with a complaint procedure and cancelled the order. Fuming is an understatement but just glad to be through with it! Never again I'm going back to sky!
0 Ratings