cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 21

Re: Frustrations with BT

Go to solution
if you have used the forum mods contact link then they will normally reply to you personally within 3/5 working days by either email or phone
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 12 of 21

Go to solution
Hi BigTrouble,

If you reply to the email it'll be assigned to the person that wrote to you.

If you bring the items to your local post office along with the returns kit they'll take care of it, don't worry if it doesn't all fit in.

Stephanie
Community ModeratorStephanie
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
BigTrouble
Beginner
Message 13 of 21

Go to solution

Once again BT has wasted my time.

I asked on the Forum about what do to do with items I need to return in a bag that didn't fit.

And after folllowing the advice I have now wasted another 1/2 an hour of my life. After rushing out of work to make sure I got the post office before it closed I was then told at the post office that I would need a bigger bag for the items. The exact opposite advise I got from one of the community managers.

I now have to wait for this problem to be solved. I'm still waiting on other emails. 

I'm starting to think that the next issue I'm going to get from BT is them charging me a fee since my products were not returned on time.

BT online help is starting to prove as incompetent as their other help services.

Once again I find myself thinking that BT does not care about their Customers time. Does BT not realize that their customers have jobs and other obligations to their time.

0 Ratings
BigTrouble
Beginner
Message 14 of 21

Go to solution

Believe me, I did not want to add a rating any of their comments.

If your online helped spent less time fishing for ratings they might get a response to a customers question correct. And how about having somewhere that a customer can rate the answer/work unsatisfactory.

0 Ratings
BigTrouble
Beginner
Message 15 of 21

Go to solution

Oh yes

I have a YouView box and a power line adapter box to return.

Lets see if BT can mail the correct bag this time.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 21

Go to solution

In case you did not realise
This is a customer to customer self help forum the only BT presence here are the forum moderators every other person here are BT Customers just like you 

Posts made here do not go directly to BT

0 Ratings
BigTrouble
Beginner
Message 17 of 21

Go to solution

Great, so there is really know way to get real help from BT.

The company is such a joke.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 18 of 21

Go to solution
yes the moderators can assist you and they are BT Employees
0 Ratings
spudandme
Message 19 of 21

Go to solution

HI

This post is practically identical to my experience and I have now recieved a letter threatening to taking me to court for non payment of a bill.  I have complained to BT using their complaints process but heard nothing.  I have telephoned each time I recieved a bill and asked to speak to a Manager.  Each time I was told they would be able to sort the bill.  ( I am being charged for broadband and vision for the whole of August when BT could not reconnect me due to house move!)  They told me a manager would call me back each time within 30 minutes.  It NEVER happened, lies lies and more lies.  I really dont know what to do next, if I ring them I will be on hold for hours, if I email there is no response.  Is there anyone here who can help please?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 20 of 21

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, if you click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they may not be on duty for a long time, and your message will not be tracked properly.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail within 5-6 working days.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

0 Ratings