cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jenson22
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Full Fibre 900

i am on Halo 1 broadband at the moment paying £61-12 a month for 150mb,   i see on BT deals i can get Full Fibre 900 without my landline ( i never use it ) for £54-95. when contacting BT  I'm told i can only have Halo 3 at a more expensive monthly payment,  i only live in a small house so not interested in the so called benefits of Halo. my contract is up on 8th of Jan 2022 so they told me to enquire then  as they cant make anymore offers , not a very helpful  suggestion from BT after being with them for 3 years,

my home is fibre fitted and i can get the 900mb speed 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Full Fibre 900

you still have to pay line rental whether it is a fibre connection or copper otherwise you cannot receive broadband   without landline is just you no longer have the facility to make or receive calls on landline but unlikely to reduce cost unless you currently have a calls package which you would drop

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
pippincp
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

As you are in a fixed contract for a fixed length of time at a fixed price, the best time to upgrade /change would be at end (or just before) of contract.

0 Ratings
jenson22
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

its £59;99 with phone services and £54;99 without, i know there's still a line but with the without phone services which is £5 cheaper the phone is just dead and cant make or receive calls.
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

@jenson22 

the reduction is due to a call package which you are dropping

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings