cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shanmatt
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 15

Full package

Hello I joined bt just over 3 months ago from the day I received everything it's been a mess TV box is damaged my Internet keeps playing up I have complained about this like every second day and now it's 3 months on and still hasn't been fixed customer relations told me not to worry about the bills just now they want to get to the bottom of this and granted me services will not be suspended today I'm on phone earlier to bt so they suspended my services they say I must pay 197 pound then it will be reinstated so they want me to pay for something that hasn't worked from day one just wondering if anybody her can point me in the right direction to where do I take this from her
0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 15

Re: Full package

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Shanmatt
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 15

OK thanks
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 15

Hi @Shanmatt and welcome.

I'm really sorry you've had so many problems with your services. I can appreciate how frustrating this must be for you. I'll be happy to step in and lend a hand if you wish. Please drop me over an email with your details. You'll find the contact the moderators link in my profile. We're very busy at present so it's taking longer than expected to reply but once you submit the details we'll get to you in turn.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Shanmatt
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 15

Hello David is it my account number address postcode that...

Hello David is it my account number address postcode that you need
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 15

Re: Hello David is it my account number address postcode that...

Hi @Shanmatt,

Thanks for replying. If you complete and submit the required details on the contact webform either myself or one of the other moderators will pick up.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Shanmatt
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 15

Hello David did you get the email
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 15

Hi @Shanmatt,

Thanks for posting. I've checked our queue and we don't have an email from you. When did you send it? Did you use the contact link in my profile?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Shanmatt
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 15

Hello David I just sent you a private message
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 15

Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You

0 Ratings