Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blitz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 10

Getting an order number

Hi

I've read the other forum posts about contacting a moderator to get an order number for the broadbans that was installed a couple of weks ago.  It has to start with AJM or BTC according to the cashback company and the VOL number is of no use apparantly.

I've searched my bill, my account and the emails I received but none seem to have it.

HELP please.

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 10

Re: Getting an order number

Welcome to this user forum. Look for the sales reference on that page, top right.

View your contract terms

0 Ratings
Blitz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 10

Thanks BUT ... my order doesn't automatically appear until I input the VOL number and postcode. That then takes me to an order summary page that tells me everything is installed = Your broadband was installed on 10 Dec 2018 etc.
The number top right on there is a GB number rather than a AJM or BTC order number. Sorry to be a pain.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 10

@Blitzwrote:
Thanks BUT ... my order doesn't automatically appear until I input the VOL number and postcode. That then takes me to an order summary page that tells me everything is installed = Your broadband was installed on 10 Dec 2018 etc.
The number top right on there is a GB number rather than a AJM or BTC order number. Sorry to be a pain.

Hi @Blitz

Insread of putting in the VOL number and postcode try logging in with your BT ID (above the VOL and postcode) then take the link.

This presents a list of Orders where all of my Sales References are shown.

https://my.bt.com/s/apps/appsorder/customer/index.html#/listOfOrders

0 Ratings
Blitz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 10

Thanks but ... I am already logged in and on that page there are no orders showing in the top half of the page just the 'choose a date range' box over to the right. Under the faint line are the boxes for VOL and postcode for 'can't find your order.' Sorry I suspect I am being really stupid here.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 10

Hi @Blitz

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your posts!

Sorry for the problems you're having getting your order number.  Have a word with our >> Live chat team << and post back to let me know how you get on chatting with them.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Blitz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 10

Thanks Robbie. I have now made three connections to Live Chat. The first dropped instantly, the second kept dropping but I received another number beginning HMNAAZZZZ and the third assistant has told me to substitute the VOL with AJM. Text was as follows ... "Hi Christopher, thanks for the account details, as you wish to know the order number, instead of VOL you can use AJM to claim the cashback.Lekha - 16:55
Please use AJM in place of VOL and you can claim the cashback. The remaining number will be same."
I'll give that a try now. Thanks.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 10

Hi @Blitz,

Let us know how you get on and if you need any help from us.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Blitz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 10

I have changed the VOL to ACM and submitted the claim to Quidco. I await their reply. Thanks.
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 10

That's perfect @Blitz.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings