cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FOREVA
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Gift Card

I signed up to BT broadband in May 2018 with £130 voucher offer being the thing that swayed my decision. To this date I still haven't received the voucher. I've been cut off on numerous webchats and promised unicorns over the phone and still it hasn't arrived. I've spoken to/chatted with at least half of your call centre staff and they all tell me it's being processed/looked into/investigated/on its way. Every time lied to. Every time was wasted minutes which has amounted to many many hours hanging on for some random to go through the motions and regurgitate untrue nonsense, often cutting off the conversation without notice. 

To say it's been unprofessional would be too kind. I want to put this on your community page just so people can how utterly **bleep** you are prior to cancelling for breach of contract.    

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: Gift Card

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

Hi @FOREVA

Really sorry you've had this experience when claiming your gift card for signing up for BT Broadband. I can appreciate from your comments this has been more than frustrating.

I can get this gift card chased for you. I have sent you a private message asking for the details we need to investigate this for you. 

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Hi @FOREVA thanks for sending over your details, I'm really sorry about the problems you've had getting your reward card, it's unacceptable that this has went on for so long without being resolved.

I've taken over the complaints that have been raised and have put through a request with the rewards team to get this looked into.  As soon as they get back to me with an update I'll get in touch with you and I won't close this until you are happy it's sorted.

0 Ratings
FOREVA
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

You know what? If you were the 1st to say that then I might be gullible enough to believe it. But you're one of a long line now. I would like a gift card for £130 as agreed. That's all. I'd like it within 3 days or my account can be closed as you've broken contract.
0 Ratings
FOREVA
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

So now I've recieved a message telling me my complaint is closed????
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Hi @FOREVA,

There were two complaints open on your account instead of one. This would have caused issues having too many people involved at once. @NeilO has taken over one of the complaints for you. We still have an open complaint and will keep it open until we resolve this with you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

@FOREVA I called there but missed you, I'll send you an update via private message.

0 Ratings