Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Natb126
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Gift card promotion

hi all 

I joined BT internet a couple of months ago, I’ve just realised that I never received my £100 gift card nor did I receive an email advising me I needed to apply for it 

I’ve just spoken with customer service chat who said that the gift card expired on 18/12/2019 (even tho I haven’t received it) but they would send a request through to another department. Then I got cut off

can anyone tell me who I can contact please? 
I never even got an email telling me I needed to apply for it. I’ve just realised today when looking at my bill that it was a promotion and I didn’t get it

Thanks in advance 

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Gift card promotion

@Natb126 

If you did not claim it, and activate it, then it would have expired, and you have lost the reward, and it cannot be reinstated.

What date did you actually place your online order?

I assume its the BT Reward Card you are talking about.

Have you looked at this page?

https://www.bt.com/manage/bt-reward-card/

"If a reward was offered on the date you placed your order, it will expire 3 months after the date your broadband is installed. (If your order was placed before the 1st JULY 2016, then the 6 month claim period still applies)."

0 Ratings
Natb126
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

2nd September 2019

I never claimed it or activated it as I never received any communication to do this and didn’t realise I needed to claim it 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

@Natb126 wrote:

2nd September 2019

I never claimed it or activated it as I never received any communication to do this and didn’t realise I needed to claim it 

It would have been this promotion, if that is what you ordered.

From 30.08.19 until 05.09.19 new to BT customers are eligible for a £70 Reward Card when ordering a Broadband Unlimited Package, £70 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Essential Unlimited Package, £100 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre Unlimited Package, £120 Reward Card when ordering a Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited, Superfast Fibre 3 or 4 Plus Package and a £135 Reward Card when ordering an Ultrafast Fibre Plus or 2 Plus Package. Existing BT Broadband customers upgrading their BT broadband or those adding just BT TV are excluded.

Unfortunately its too late now to claim.

You would have received an email once your broadband was activated. That would direct you to the page where you could claim your reward.

Perhaps the email went into your email spam folder?

0 Ratings