cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 15

Going Insane

I purchased Infinity in January for my new flat ,iam not there often , on July 13 i recieved an email say saying , we hear your leaving us. Their are 2 flat in the build the other flat owner had BT ,but decided to switch to talk talk , that 2 flat differt BT account total strangers. I contacted BT chat service and told them imnot moving anywhere you must be mistaken,he he would checkit out, on the 18 july my internet stopped ,i contacted BT and they said they have tranfered my line to talktalk , what !! ,and it was to late toget in back , it seems the the otherflat owner gave this postcode and they transfer my line,how is this possiable i said, BT applogies and said they we wavier theyou connection and give my line on the 8th aug , yes you disconect a paying customers line by mistake and now i have to wait till august to be reconnected.

I was pay £44 per month then salesmen saidit willbe £49 per month,I was furiousat the incopitance of the who matter, theput the phone done, 2 day later  i a bill for equipment plus eacly cancalltion plus monthly bill total £242, then they   contac   t be saying their is a problem the other flat owner own them money, what the hellhas that got to with me , then the new package was cancelled , I contacted them again , they appologies and tried to set it up again , today late a teston my money we have cancelled your package... I have never seen so much stupidity in my life and im get burnt for it. This forumis my last option before itake legal matters ... hey have all my detail , they have ruined a paying customer and im still without a line, today they sent me a request for payment,i really don't know what to doapart fromgoto the police.

0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Message 2 of 15

Re: Going Insane

Hi @andrewilliamslive and welcome.

I'm really sorry there's been such a mess made of your account. I'll be happy to lend a hand if you wish. Please drop me over an email with your details. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 15

Hi @andrewilliamslive,

I've removed your last post as this is a public forum and your post included personal details. You can send in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile. If you're on a mobile device, you'll need to switch to the full version of the site.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 15

I cannot see the link that says contact the mods

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 15

Hi @andrewilliamslive,

If you click on my username, you'll see the "Contact The Mods" link in the "About Me" section of my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 15

Sorry the late reply i was abroad , but once again I have had communication from BT apart from a final reminder, it has now been 2 months without internet connection, i reissued the package again 2 days ago, given the reference number, I have heard nothing sir

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 15

Going Still Insane

I have had no communication from BT, it has been 2 months since my internet got disconnected by mistake, I have been issued a final reminder for £300 to send the equipment back, adding insult to injury my company is affiliated with BT, which looks pretty embarrassing.

Here is a recap, I purchased Infinity 2 the start of January for my new flat, their only 2 flats here, I work abroad so I'm not there often, on July 14, that's 7 mths as a paying customer, I receive an email saying, I hear you're moving, I am not moving anyway , this a brand new flat, on the 18th July I came back to my flat and my internet has been disconnected.

I contacted BT and they told me they have given my line to Talk Talk, I ask on whose authority did you have, they said because I didn't contact them, they gave it to Talk Talk. 

They apologized for the mistake, then said they would set me up a new account and wavier the costs in August, but for a higher price, I when ballistic, so let me get this right, you disconnected a paying customer, then ask them to wait for 1 month and get them to reissue your package at a higher price, am I missing  something here, am I witnessing the biggest scam right before my eye.

At this point, i just said yes, they issued an August  18th, 2 days after 2-hour conversation on the phone previously, I received a text saying we have canceled your order.

So at this point, i have lost the will to live, I create a post and i think a moderator called Mathew tried to contact me, but I was in a remote area abroad, he told me in his email to setup the package online, which I did with an install date late September.

This not acceptable on so many levels, and I really don't believe the apologies, I need my connection reinstated, I have been reduced to buying 4g sims to get the internet, I need my connect sorted its part of my work, and this has been a complete farce...

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 15

Re: Going Still Insane

I have merged your posts to keep everything together. Please do not double post about the same problem. It only cause repeated answers.

I would suggest that you take up the offer to help from the moderators by following the instructions about clicking on the moderators name then the link. If you are using a mobile device you will need to use the "full" web page and not the mobile version in order to see the link.

Mod.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 15

It is now Oct 1 , and I have no internet that is 8months, please tell who I need to contact to issue legal proceeding, I am going take BT to court.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 15

Did you take up the offer of help and contact the moderators?

0 Ratings