cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: Going Insane

Yes i did ,and Megan from customer has been helpful, but seem that she has no power to action issues ,or BT basiclly don't give a **bleep**, I do not owe BT any money , I have given back their equipment , they offer to waiver the new package, As of now im sitting a £90 bill for a package that started September on an internet connection that doesnt work, in which i wait for an engineer to come out, to fix a connection which was  a paid for in January , this is a brand you flat. I STILL HAVE NO INTERNET.

Recap I connected BT Infinity in January £44 in a new flat ,you mistakenly cut me off 

July ypu told me i was moving slapped a £240 bill & gave my line to talk talk , without my permission

They apologized and said they would get me connected and waiver all costs.

8 months later im sitting on a £90 bill no internet, and offered a package of BT infinity for £47/mth, part of that bill was a 1 off the connection, (i have paid that bill by mistake I should of monitored that direct debit, I have cancel that now,so all the talking with Megan , the callbacks have been a waste of time,I must look like im a mug to you,.. since then my company issued me a EE simm in which

h i have to justify why my internet bill is so high, all this issue has been submitted to my company.If this is how you treat new customers the only way now is legal. Please tell me who i need to contact to submit legal proceeding.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 15

You are replying as though you think I am a BT employee. I am not and never have been a BT employee. I am just a customer the same as you and every other person on this forum with the exception of the moderators.

I have no idea who you would need to contact in BT with regards to legal proceeding but I would suggest as a start you write to BT Complaints Office  at Customer Service Manager, BT Customer Correspondence Centre, Providence Row, Durham DH98 1BT

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

My apologies thankyou for taking the time to reply, i so **bleep** off with this  I losing my train of thought, I have been viewing other posts in here and have booked an appointment with a legal service to find out what grouds my company can sue them as they have dealt with BT before.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 15

The company that you work with will not be able to sue/ pursue BT for anything.

They are not BT's customer, you are the BT customer so it would need to be you that complains. Because you are a residential customer you would not be able to claim for any business costs or losses. This is clearly set out in their terms and conditions.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

Agreed but they will finance me , the connection was for military communication from London to my base in Germany, and they have requested all information regarding this issue & why it has taken so long to be rectified.

0 Ratings