cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Don66
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Google home

• Promised a google home when renewing my broadband I have a letter from BT to say if I renew before the date they give I will receive it for free. Now they say I’m not entitled I cannot get any replies when I make a complaint I’ve spent a month trying. 
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 7

Re: Google home

Hi @Don66 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

I am sorry that you're being told that you're not entitled to the Google Home after renewing your contract.  I understand from what you've said that you received a letter offering you this.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 3 of 7

Hi @Don66  thanks for sending over your details. As you could not attach the letter due to the size I've dropped you an email. Please can you check and reply to the email with the letter attached and I will investigate this for you.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Don66
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

It won’t accept my email photo 

0 Ratings
Don66
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Could you phone me so I can get this problem sorted I do struggle as I am recently recovering from a stroke and I’m 70yrs of age and find all this very stressful. Thanking you in anticipation don adderley. **Edited**

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 6 of 7

Hi @Don66  thanks for taking the time to speak with me earlier. I've got the call checked and you were promised the Google Home. I'll get to work on getting this gift arranged for you and update you next week on my progress.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Don66
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

John many thanks for your email I am so relieved it’s going to be all over and I can get on with my day to day challenges after my recent stroke. I do feel the google home will be of great use to me given my life challenges. My kind regards don. 

0 Ratings