Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
polly3
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

HELP! COMPLAINT

We need some help!

My partner and I have had the most dispacable service with BT. We first tried to sort our contract with April, however it has never been sorted! We have been sent 5 BT boxes of which none have worked and no one has the answer to why? We have called BT a number of times to try and resolve the issue, which is our time we are losing, with still no outcome! My partner is disgraced how the customer service team can get it so wrong, all that is ever suggested is to ‘raise a complaint’, however the complaints have been going on since May, with no form of contact from anyone from the claims department. In the end we have had to resolute to cancelling it, which again is a complete shambles. We have been advised off about 3 different customer services advisors that due to the circumstance and the atrosciois journey we have had that it will be cancelled with no charge. We have text messages to prove this from BT and I am sure all calls must be recorded!! However yesterday we had a phone call demanding money? From what we thought was our cancelled policy. According to the last advisor we have spoken to our policy can not be cancelled and any other advisor or employee of BT we have spoken to has fell of the face of the earth and there actions have not been true to there word! We are beyond upset, exhausted and unhappy with it all. It’s appalling that nothing has been resolved and we are still ringing continually, awaiting call backs that have never happened! Does anyone know the process and if I would be best to seek help from the Finanacial Ombudsman? We have no other route that we think we can take.

Polly
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: HELP! COMPLAINT

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 3 of 3

Re: HELP! COMPLAINT

Hi @polly3 I'm sorry to hear of the poor service you received and that your complaint is still not resolved.

We will be happy to help you get this resolved if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings