cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanielS
Message 11 of 16

Re: I left Virgin because they were incompetent to find BT are worse and even the forums are not wor

Hi @lucan07,
I am so sorry to read about your experience trying to get your services set up.
I want to say that I am sorry that we sent emails addressed to your Father. As the original account was in your Fathers name, any changes made to it, would have been addressed to him but sent to the contact email address. If this hasn't been removed already, we can do it.

It can take a few hours for the divert to be activated by Openreach.

If you are a residential Customer, we will be able to help you. If you are a business Customer, there is a separate Forum.

Let me know if you are a residential Customer and I will send you a private message with some information on how you can contact us.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
lucan07
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 16

Re: I left Virgin because they were incompetent to find BT are worse and even the forums are not wor

I have just been on phone to 150 and divert that did not work was tested & removed another attempt to divert is being attempted I am expecting call backs between 3 & 5pm today.

If divert does not work again I have agreement that they will push it to openreach to trouble shoot, having spent hours on phone & getting assurances I would not be cut off during switch over which would severely hamper my ability to work and being housebound for last 3yrs my ability to contact if I have problem with mobile.

My fathers name was never on the account as I cared for him in his last month I added email to his account to administer it for him. His death was notified and account closed, at which point it is added to a deceased database, that makes direct advertising to that account holder illegal like much of BT's software including their website is unfit for purpose and should have any software manager burying his head in shame.

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 16

you may be able to make progress if you just answered whether you are a business or residential customer

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
lucan07
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 16

I have already replied and someone has deleted I see we are in PC wonderland where staright tslking and truth not allowed.

It is a personal line like thousands of others I use for business.

It is a line maintained for decades to ensure contact between parties who will have no other number.

It is a personal line I rely on for consultant, doctor, hospital, pharmacist etc, that while confined to home I take business calls on

My complaint is not about business line I would be quoting service level agreements if so.

My complaints engineers who tell me BT box is not BT box because its old GPO style and cancell installation,(20 days delay)

Engineers that installed a line that never worked so was never adequately tested.

And telephone staff that take two numbers landline and mobile it should divert to and promise a call back to test a diversion already in operation immediately after call, then do not bother my landline has a fault my mobile is my back up contact and he sent push notifications to it, thats incompetent and downright rude in my book. I cannot test with a mobile it diverts to.

DanielS
Message 15 of 16

Hi @lucan07,

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I can see your previous post here and you also have another thread with other posts. They have not been deleted.

Your experience hasn't been what we would have liked for you at all. I am sorry that our suppliers delayed your order and I am sorry that our adviser didn't do what they promised.

I am going to send you a private message so we can look into this and help you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 16

@lucan07 wrote:

I have already replied and someone has deleted I see we are in PC wonderland where staright tslking and truth not allowed.

you replied on the other thread you have running one of the problems posting about same thing twice

I will now leave it to mods to help as nobody else can

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings