cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
noopjay
Contributor
Message 1 of 14

HELP!!! Open order since mid-July!! (Almost October now!) Being given the run around!!

Go to solution

HELP!

For the 4th time, I've called up BT to just be given the run around. All I get in return is a promise that the secretive "offline team" will give me a phone call when my order has been processed. 

Order has been open since 13th July and I changed a couple of minor things to take some money off the bill.

Since then I've been paying even more than ever and no one's doing anything about it - yep, you've guessed what I'm thinking - why would they?? they're getting more money out of me!!

Therefore............ HHHEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
DanielS
Message 2 of 14

Re: HELP!!! Open order since mid-July!! (Almost October now!) Being given the run around!!

Go to solution

Hi @noopjay,

I am so sorry to hear about the problems you're facing. We can look into your account for you and find out what's happening. If there's a team dealing with this we may need to get in touch with them to find out what's happening for you.

To get in touch with us, click on my user name and then copy and paste the link under "Moderation Team Email Address" into your browser.  Complete that form and we'll get back in touch with you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
noopjay
Contributor
Message 3 of 14

Re: HELP!!! Open order since mid-July!! (Almost October now!) Being given the run around!!

Go to solution

I have replied today. 

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 14

Go to solution

please for yoursecurity remove ref number

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 5 of 14

Go to solution

@noopjay Thanks, I can see your details in our queue. We'll be in touch this evening or tomorrow at the latest. 

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 6 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @noopjay,

Thank you for sending in your details. I'm sorry there has been a delay in that order closing off on our system. I gave your home number a quick call, I'm sorry I didn't get speaking to you today.

I've checked the details of your account and there is an Data Integrity (DI) issue on that order, this need to be corrected before that order can be closed off. There is an open complaint on your account that is dealing with the DI issue. I can see that the team dealing with your case is due to follow up with you on the 1st of October.

As there is already an open complaint dealing with the DI issue, I have left your complaint with that team as to avoid any confusion and double handing.

If for any reason you don't receive a call back on the 1st of October, post back and I'll chase this for you.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
noopjay
Contributor
Message 7 of 14

Go to solution

Ok thanks. I had just stepped out for a minute, but I am at home on that number now - but you've given me the relevant info, thanks.

Given how many times I've been told I'll be called back (not by you, but by this other team) on a certain date and then never receive anything (probably close to double figures now), please be prepared to chase this up on Monday. 

Many thanks for your help

0 Ratings
noopjay
Contributor
Message 8 of 14

Go to solution

Quick update - 7th October.....

Still not resolved. Expecting another phone call this week to tell me it's being looked into. 

No end in sight.

0 Ratings
noopjay
Contributor
Message 9 of 14

Go to solution

Reached the end of the week....

As usual, problem still exists and didn't receive a phone call (as promised).

And as usual, BT taking £25-30 more from me each month.

0 Ratings
noopjay
Contributor
Message 10 of 14

Go to solution

@PaddyB Would you be able to look into this again, please? It seemed like you were able to get some kind of movement going for me before, but that's clearly come to an end. 

I could really do with some more help on this from anyone. 

Many thanks.

0 Ratings