Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
muggedoff
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

HELP needed with MY Order has been cancelled without my knowledge

Can Anyone HELP ?

I have come home today to switch my tv on and find no BT sports,

I then get a mail from BT confirming the cancellation of my order  ?  WHAT !! I never cancelled my order or instructed anyone to

I have spent all afternoon trying to get to the bottom of it, "the computer has cancelled it"!  is about all i get from customer services ,

the email told me to call asap if the cancellation was incorrect, which i did , first I got India, who put me on hold ,

then cut me off

Next i got somebody who tried to help but said the cancellation had gone through , so all i could do was speak to sales.

Sales cannot give me the deal i signed up for?

On top of this

I Will have to wait a further 2 weeks at least, if i want to take another package Why im booked for tuesday

I have been charged for cancelling a contract !!

I have struggled to get into my account through the my Bt app

On getting into the account there is now a bill also for the FREE sports i have used whilst waiting for the broadband to go live , and the charge for my box, which is in the post

The switch should all be taking place on tues 12/09

How can this happen so close to the date, and why, because I DID NOT CANCEL

I have wasted a whole sunday on this , i am about to have no phone line or broadband, for 2 weeks, i am having to pay more for a less offer, plus loose all the free stuff , reward cards and the stress this has caused me is unreal, and not 1 apology on the phone.

I Feel BT have MUGGED ME OFF, They sold & offered this package online, and the week the champions league and uefa games start , They cancelled peoples orders, to get them to order a more expensive package, like sales tried with me,  I wonder how many more people this has happened too ? 

Hopefully someone from BT on here may be able to sort this mess out

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Order cancelled without notice

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: HELP needed with MY Order has been cancelled without my knowledge

Hi @muggedoff and welcome.

I'm really sorry you're order has been cancelled. I'll be happy to lend a hand with this if you wish. Can you please drop me over an email with the details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
muggedoff
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Re: HELP needed with MY Order has been cancelled without my knowledge

To top it all off , I have just had my Home Hub delivered !! (laughable):smileyfrustrated:

Oh wait an email , My BILL is now available online

log into MY BT to view it , I would but thats been cancelled as well i cant log inSmiley Mad

0 Ratings