Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
muggedoff
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

HELP needed with MY Order has been cancelled without my knowledge

Can Anyone HELP ?

I have come home today to switch my tv on and find no BT sports,

I then get a mail from BT confirming the cancellation of my order  ?  WHAT !! I never cancelled my order or instructed anyone to

I have spent all afternoon trying to get to the bottom of it, "the computer has cancelled it"!  is about all i get from customer services ,

the email told me to call asap if the cancellation was incorrect, which i did , first I got India, who put me on hold ,

then cut me off

Next i got somebody who tried to help but said the cancellation had gone through , so all i could do was speak to sales.

Sales cannot give me the deal i signed up for?

On top of this

I Will have to wait a further 2 weeks at least, if i want to take another package Why im booked for tuesday

I have been charged for cancelling a contract !!

I have struggled to get into my account through the my Bt app

On getting into the account there is now a bill also for the FREE sports i have used whilst waiting for the broadband to go live , and the charge for my box, which is in the post

The switch should all be taking place on tues 12/09

How can this happen so close to the date, and why, because I DID NOT CANCEL

I have wasted a whole sunday on this , i am about to have no phone line or broadband, for 2 weeks, i am having to pay more for a less offer, plus loose all the free stuff , reward cards and the stress this has caused me is unreal, and not 1 apology on the phone.

I Feel BT have MUGGED ME OFF, They sold & offered this package online, and the week the champions league and uefa games start , They cancelled peoples orders, to get them to order a more expensive package, like sales tried with me,  I wonder how many more people this has happened too ? 

Hopefully someone from BT on here may be able to sort this mess out

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Order cancelled without notice

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: HELP needed with MY Order has been cancelled without my knowledge

Hi @muggedoff and welcome.

I'm really sorry you're order has been cancelled. I'll be happy to lend a hand with this if you wish. Can you please drop me over an email with the details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
muggedoff
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Re: HELP needed with MY Order has been cancelled without my knowledge

To top it all off , I have just had my Home Hub delivered !! (laughable):smileyfrustrated:

Oh wait an email , My BILL is now available online

log into MY BT to view it , I would but thats been cancelled as well i cant log inSmiley Mad

0 Ratings