cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 23

Halo 3 price wrong? or is it

We are being billed £43.48pm for Halo 3, we just paid the Line Rental Saver that says Halo 3 is £36pm (Printed 3x on the Order receipt that I printed to a file)

We queries the £7.48 discrepancy over the phone but because they could see no mention of £36 on their end we will have to keep paying the higher price 😞

We also have £36 on the original upgrade from Halo 2 to Halo 3

How can we get the bill corrected? What is the correct monthly cost of Halo 3 less line rental?

Annie

BT Halo 3 (73Mb Down / 18Mb UP)
0 Ratings
22 REPLIES 22
Message 2 of 23

Re: Halo 3 price wrong? or is it

Without seeing your bills it's difficult to confirm but I suspect as you've said you've just paid the line rental saver it runs our part way through the billing period so should sort itself out next month, like I said though difficult to confirm without seeing the bill

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 23

@Annie_UK 

If you are paying for LRS then do you have a call package PAYG or 700 or unlimited minutes as that is in addition to Broadband cost

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 23

BT.png

Annie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 23

@imjollyOur Landline call package is £2.25 and does not account for the £7.48 difference

Annie

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 23

What date was your bill produced on too?

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 23

I have paperwork going back to 03/11/2023 showing the £36 as above (on my Halo 3 upgrade receipt), so this is not a recent thing, just that since the HUGE price increase, incoming, we noticed an issue when going through our bank statements

Annie

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 23

Is this a one off or monthly & what date was the bill on?

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 23

@garybs29I not sure what my billing data has to do with this?

I ordered LRS This morning as the image above, I have another document dated 03/11/2021 with the exact same monthly price for Halo 3, I'm querying have I been overcharged for the past 15 months

The price on the image above does not add up to what is coming out of the bank account

Does anyone know the actual monthly price for Halo 3?

Annie

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 23

I made a typo above the date 03/11/2023 should have been 03/11/2021

Annie

0 Ratings