cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Halo 3+

Having ordered Halo 3+ my package arrived today but it only contained an SH2 router.

As + includes complete wifi and hybrid connect I was under the impression I would receive a hybrid connect box and black disc.

I currently have three white discs to get decent wifi around my apartment so I'm not even going to plug this in as it wont be good powerful enough on its own. I suspect two black discs will be required eventually

Any ideas, have I not ordered correctly or will the disc arrive separately?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Halo 3+

this explains what you should get

https://www.bt.com/help/broadband/learn-about-broadband/bt-halo/what-is-bt-halo-and-how-can-i-get-it...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

OK.

I understand that and its the reason for the original question.

It says Hybrid connect - should I have received a Hybrid Connect box?

It says complete Wi-Fi - should I have received a black disk?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

then phone 150 or 0800800150 from mobile and request missing items

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings