cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Christine79
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Halo?

Hi hope someone with a bigger brain can help. My mother has received this to either upgrade to halo for £45.99 a month or have fibre 1 for £27.99 a month. Apart from a box what benefit is there for an extra £18 a month it’s not like they used the internet for anything other than a bit of FaceTime , emails and a bit of online shopping 🛒. I have read the details but still don’t get it please explain simply. It doesn’t seem worth it ? 

A choice of new deals for you
Free upgrade to Fibre with BT Halo 1
£45.99 / month† for 24 months

Keep Connected Promise

Our Price Promise - your price won't suddenly go up when your contract ends

Unlimited usage - endless monthly data, so you can stream, browse and download as much as you like
Renew now
Our best deal for your current package - Fibre 1
£27.99 / month† for 24 months

With our Stay Fast Guarantee you'll always get the speeds you've been promised or £20 back

Unlimited usage - endless monthly data, so you can stream, browse and download as much as you like
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Halo?

It is a sales gimmick.

BT offer you guarantees about various things that should be seen as what you should get in any event such as a "Keeping you connected" and "No End of Contract Price Rises" etc 

see link

https://newsroom.bt.com/bt-launches-halo-the-uks-ultimate-converged-plan--giving-customers-the-best-...

If your mother is happy with what she has got and has a reliable connection I would just stay as she is and keep her money. BT don't need it!

0 Ratings