Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
biffo398
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Have I got Unlimited Broadband or not?

Go to solution

Just before Christmas I upped my 40 gb Broadband contract to Unlimited, I received an email confirming this the same day. My problem is that when I go into "My BT" it still says that I am still on the 40 gb contract and I have had a warning email saying I will exceed my 40 gb limit before the end of this month. I have spoken to BT using the number given on the first email and the chap from India assured me that I have unlimited Broadband. My problem is do I continue using Broadband as if I was unlimited, or do I ration my usage until I have written confirmation to avoid a possible huge bill next month.

Has anybody had a similar experience?

Buggs

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Have I got Unlimited Broadband or not?

Go to solution

try live chat and see if they can help 

live chat

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
allanraymond
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Also if using live chat always ask for a copy of the discussion before closing down. This is always useful if there is any dispute on what was said or promised.

0 Ratings
biffo398
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks for the replies. I tried "Live Chat" and discovered that in fact I did not have Unlimited Broadband ordered, they transfered me to helpful chap who sorted everything out from scratch, and I saved a bit of money as well.

Thanks again for the replies

Buggs

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
good result 🙂
0 Ratings