cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
bkling
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Have just added broadband to existing account....

Hi All

Apologies if some of this has already been answered.

Having decided to migrate to BT Broadband, I duly did everything online and all seems well except:

1) I appear to have ended up with 2 BT IDs, the original one and a new open as a result of adding broadband.  Not a problem but confusing.

2) I thought all new broadband customers would be on the new BT Mail rather than BT Yahoo.  We are on BT Yahoo.  Again confusing but not a problem.

3) And I thought that all new broadband customers were opted in automatically for wifi sharing - I was not but how now opted in.  Again confusing but problem solved I think.

4) Finally - and this is an issue that I would welcome comment upon - in the rush to add broadband it appears that I have not added broadband but replaced my previous calling plan with a current calling plan.  I didn't want to do that - it is significant as the current calling plan is more expensive at £7 to the previous calling plan I was on which was £5.15. Has anybody managed to keep the original calling plan?

Thanks in advance.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Have just added broadband to existing account....

I will ask a moderator to assist, as it may be easier to sort out that way.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Have just added broadband to existing account....

Hi Bkling

Welcome to the Forum.

I can help with this, send me an email using the Contact the Mods link in my profile. 

Thanks

Stuart

Community ModeratorStuartH
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings