cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fraz_pompey
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Haven't received Black Friday BT Sport offer

I’ve had exactly the same issue, received the Black Friday deal which was infinity plus free bt sport and free hd for 18 months, confirmation email came through, bt sport free for 18 months but hd free for 1 month! Phoned and complained straight away and was told this would be rectified on my account, received my first bill and still got charged for hd, the whole bill seems to be messed up anyway as received a credit for bt sport?! Phoned again and the guy said it wouldn’t be correct anyway as my installation hadnt completed (until today) also I go to claim reward, asks me to login which I do but then sends me in a loop back to my account page rather than the claim reward pages 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 2

Re: Haven't received Black Friday BT Sport offer

Hi @Fraz_pompey

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community!  I have moved your post to start your own thread.

I'm sorry that you haven't received the Black Friday BT Sport offer.  You can send us over your details and we will help sort this out.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings