cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cdrew87
Message 1 of 7

Haven't received quidco cashback or rewards card

I had BT Broadband installed 2 months a go. I paid through Quidco and then my Quidco was denied when I checked for £130. During my order BT changed my order number which is why I think it wasn't tracked. I also have not received my mastercard reward card which was a signing up offer, if I log into BT rewards nothing is listed but I assumed when I placed the order these would automatically be delivered. I f somebody could sort this I would be very grateful as this was a big part of me choosing BT. 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Haven't received quidco cashback or rewards card

Welcome to this user forum. @Cdrew87 

The reward card had to be claimed, it would not have been issues automatically.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Cdrew87
Message 3 of 7

Thanks Keith
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi @Cdrew87,

I am sorry to hear that it wasn't paid out. As @Keith_Beddoe has mentioned the Rewards card is not automatically sent. As the order number has changed, it may need to be manually requested. I've sent you a private message detailing how you can reach my team for help.

Thanks

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

Try this link https://www.bt.com/manage/bt-reward-card/ it may not be too late.

"You must claim your BT Reward Card once your broadband is installed and you have 3 months from this date to claim. After 3 months your claim will expire and you will no longer be able to claim. (If your order was placed before the 1st JULY 2016, then the 6 month claim period still applies)."

0 Ratings
Cdrew87
Message 6 of 7

Thanks for trying Keith but there's nothing listed and the site just goes round in a circle of keep asking for log in details to send you back to the same page.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

@Cdrew87 wrote:
Thanks for trying Keith but there's nothing listed and the site just goes round in a circle of keep asking for log in details to send you back to the same page.

Hopefully one of the mods can help. I assume you have sent your details to @DanielS