Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NEILN1984
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Having issues paying phone and broadband bill

Hi everyone,

The last couple of months, I have fallen behind with bill payments. I upgraded to Infinty, as the standard BT broadband had a lot of issues with the connection dropping out every 30 minutes during the day. I am currently out of work, as my fixed term contract came to end and I've been signed off sick with depression and anxiety.

At the moment I've had my phone barred and can only accept calls I recieve, and I need the broadband to look and apply for work, and as a lifeline contacting people and relatives.

I am willing to pay, as I don't get much money on the social, and have been collared with most of my income paying my rent. Can someone please advise me into "staggering" payments, or I'd happy downgrade to a limited Infity broadband if needs be.

Thank you. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Having issues paying phone and broadband bill

@NEILN1984 Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting, I'm sorry to read about your circumstances. You'd be best having a chat with our billing team to discuss a payment plan.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
NEILN1984
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Hi I've contacted via the Chat (took me all day to speak to a soul), and they've said to me that I need to pay £78-06. I can't afford it, and I've tried plea bargaining and it just gets dismissed.

I've attempted via 150 and all I get is there restrictions,please pay the bill as a endless recorded message. Any ideas?
0 Ratings
Neil1
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Not BT but have you been in contact with your local CAB?

They may be able to help with debts/benefit check etc

0 Ratings