cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chris-Atkinson
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Help required for 3 questions

I am a long-term BT customer - Phone & Infinity Broadband.  I have been with BT for over 40 years, I now want to add an extra product & renew a current one so can someone please help me with my questions below -

1, How can I talk to someone who understands English & their accent is not so strong that I cannot understand them.

2, as a long-term customer I thought that I would get a good deal or one that would at least match BT competitors.

I would like to move to a Sim only Mobile contract, unfortunately, do not beat Virgin even after the BT discount and no discount from Virgin? Can someone help me understand this?

3, what is the monthly line rental if I do not renew my annual payment?  

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Patty-L
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Help required for 3 questions

Hi there, in answer to 2 of your questions.

1. Try the options team on  0800800030  they are UK based.

2. Sorry can't answer that one. Someone may be along later that can.

3.  £16.99 a month.

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 3 of 5

2. BT have their price, Virgin have theirs. Mine at the moment is with Virgin and I will be moving to BT when my contract is at an end as even with a discount from Virgin, BT is better value.

http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/4g-sim-only-plans

Stew
0 Ratings
chris-Atkinson
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Hi, I would love to take out a sim only deal with BT as they have provided me with great service in the past.

BT currently offers 200Mins , 500mb & unlimited text for £5. if i go over the limits I would have to jump to a £12 deal that only provides 500Mins.

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 5 of 5

Sometimes forum rules are frustrating!

Stew
0 Ratings