Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Darina
Message 1 of 3

Help required - please

Hi,

I placed an order for phone and internet online at my new build property.  The engineer was booked in to visit and I arranged for someone to be in for the designated times.  Although I received confirmation emails etc. the engineer failed to turn up.

I called to find out what was happening and was assured that someone would call me back.  Even after several calls I have had none of them returned.

I'm at a loss as to what to do next.  Calling is making no difference.  I can't establish what the problem is.  I suppose I should at least be happy that the hub arrived, even if I have no way of using it!!!!

Is there a complaints procedure to go through?  Do I contact the ombudsman?  Can anyone help me get some answers?

Thanks,

D

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Help required - please

Hi Darina,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community forum!

I'm sorry for all the problems you've been having getting services set up at your new address.  New build addresses can take longer than normal depending on network availability in that area.

I'm happy to take a closer look at it for you from here and help get you up and running.  Click on my username and under the "about me" section you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

Please include the link to this thread when you complete the form and whenever we've received your details we'll take it from there.

Thanks a million,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Darina
Message 3 of 3