cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Help with £100 digital reward card

Go to solution

Hi I hope someone can help me I had a text message on the 22nd of November saying to claim my reward card, so I clicked on the link signed in but it just goes blank so I thought I’d wait a little while and got another one saying don’t forget to claim it but am having the same issue 

thank you

amy 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Help with £100 digital reward card

Go to solution

are you sure not a scam?

what was reward card for - something you had ordered?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

I’m  definitely not a scam I’ve just joined bt and it’s a reward  that applied to the package I ordered also got emails as well but it won’t let me activate it for some reason 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Amylou90jan 

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for posting!

I am sorry for the problems you're having claiming for your reward card.  We can pick up from here and give you a hand with this.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Amylou90jan,

Thank you for sending in your details. I gave your mobile a quick call, I'm sorry I wasn't able to speak to you.

I've claimed the BT Reward Card on your behalf and I've dropped you a PM with the details. If you need anything else, please feel free to drop me a reply.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings