cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Juno1973
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Hi e starter free gift

Anyone else having issues with receiving the Hive starter kit? BT said they sent me an email but not received! Customer service is shocking as advisor said it won’t say bt but can’t tell me who it is!! So I’ve just spent over 25 mins on the phone scrolling through emails guessing and nothing I can see so rather that tell me says has to request new email yet I’ve no idea what email I’m supposed to be looking out for!!!!! And it could take anything up to 5 days for this email to be sent so I have to spend 5 days opening every single email I get including spam!! This absolutely disgraceful!! Like who has time for all that?!! Can anyone tell me who the email will be from? 

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
JohnC2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Hi e starter free gift

Hi @Juno1973  welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I'm sorry that you have not received the code for your gift yet and could not get any help when you called. The email will come from BT. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team and we will be happy to ensure you receive the code. 
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

cheers
John

0 Ratings