cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Ho to remove an old account from My BT profile

Hi,

How do I remove an old account from my profile in My BT?  I can't find an option that would allow me to do it myself.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Ho to remove an old account from My BT profile

Phone CS 150 OR 0800800150 from a mobile and they will help

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

I had this problem couple of months ago live chat sorted my problem out was done within 10 minutes 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

I wish I could find this mythical Live Chat.  I've called CS a number of times, with the last call being 30 minutes of trying to explain to agents who don't know BT systems what the actual issue is before spending ages on hold and finally being hung up on.

At this point I don't want to sit on hold for ages again fearing from the bizarre responses from the CS agents that they are going to remove my entire profile or potentially cancel my account and bill be for the remaining time left on my contract.  I think it will be easier to live with the weird behaviour of the MyBT web site, run down the contract and switch provider.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Visit BT website don't sign in fingers crossed live chat banner should pop up speak to them they should sort it out for you. 

0 Ratings