Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
iansally
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Home Move Problems

I placed a Home Move order on 2/4/19 for a move date on 30/4/19 which has now slipped. On checking the order a few days ago I noticed the order had been cancelled without my knowledge. I was frantic and phoned 0800 800 150 and spoke to a chap in "Comms" I believe who did not fill me with confidence. He said that my order had been cancelled because the line at my new property was NOT A BT LINE. He said he would try and sort out the problem so I rang off. I rang back about 3hrs later and spoke to another chap who stated that ALL LINES ARE OWNED BY OPENREACH and that he would talk with Openreach to cancel the original order and place a new order for the new move date of May 8th. I thought this process was supposed to be strss free but at the moment the thought of losing my Calls and BB fills me with dread. Can you help please. My old order still remains on MY BT on-line a/c. I will gladly post my a/c No and oreder No as requested. Thank You Ian Gow
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Home Move Problems

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Home Move Problems

Hi @iansally 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry that your order has been cancelled.  I can understand how you must feel being told this.  We can pick this up from here and find out what's happening with the order.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings