Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: Home move - no broadband/phone after activation

Go to solution

Hi eei,

Thanks for your posts and welcome back!

Sorry for the delay connecting your services.  I understand that you have spoken withh numerous people about this and you're no further forward.  Send us over your details and we'll give you a hand from here.

Click on my username and under the "about me" section you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

Cheers

Robbie

0 Ratings
eei
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

I perfectly understand how hard is to deal with customer complaints and that there's always a chance of communication breakdown between BT and Openreach, but I'm also very frustrated beacuse of lack of internet access and very poor mobile reception in my area, so I feel like I'm wasting most of my time trying to get noticed.

Thank you for getting involved.

0 Ratings
eei
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

Unfortunatelly, can't see any link to follow on Neil's or Rob's profile.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

Hi eei,

Apologies for that!

Check my profile there now and you'll see the link.

Cheers

Robbie

0 Ratings
eei
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

Hello again,

I've just want to let you know that the last adviser I spoke to (Danny) managed to correct everything - he sent an Openreach engineer again to have a poke around and after few hours my phone line was finally live. Apparently something was connected wrongly down the line in the box. 

As someone (whoever was using my number by mistake) also managed to clock few minutes to mobiles in my name, my phone bill was disregarded.

Thanks again for help - especially Danny who personally checked on things to make sure about positive outcome.

0 Ratings