cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Home move

Go to solution

Hi all,

Placed an order today on behalf of my elderly mother for a home move.

Typed in postcode and move address - flat number came up which I selected.

Went through the whole process with the flat number still on every page, however once I submitted it now just shows the address without the flat number. Engineer appointment is confirmed and I spoke to someone at BT and they said don't worry the engineer can see the flat number on their backend system but I can't see it on my login. Is that correct or a fob off? I don't want to get to the day of house move and find out they didn't have the flat number after all. 

Thanks,

Matt

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Home move

Go to solution

Good evening @Mattonlaptop 

Welcome and thanks for your post!

Sorry for the confusion with the address details on the order you placed for your Mum.  Did you receive an order confirmation email when you placed the order and does the flat number show on that or does it show what you're seeing when you log in?

It should be fine but I can totally understand the concern.

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi Robbie,

Thanks for the reply.

I did get an email confirmation but it is missing the flat number. I then called BT and explained that to them but I was not filled with confidence as I was on the phone nearly 30 mins with someone only to be told the engineer will be made aware and it will not show up on my order. I also tried to edit the engineer notes on the order to add the flat number in and it would not save the edit. I would ideally like someone to double check for me really as I don't want my Mum to be without  a phone line in her new home at her age.

Thank you.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

@Mattonlaptop wrote:

Hi Robbie,

Thanks for the reply.

I did get an email confirmation but it is missing the flat number. I then called BT and explained that to them but I was not filled with confidence as I was on the phone nearly 30 mins with someone only to be told the engineer will be made aware and it will not show up on my order. I also tried to edit the engineer notes on the order to add the flat number in and it would not save the edit. I would ideally like someone to double check for me really as I don't want my Mum to be without  a phone line in her new home at her age.

Thank you.

Thanks for posting back so quickly @Mattonlaptop 

I can see where you are coming from and understand how important it is for your Mum's order to go smoothly.  Send me the order details privately and I'll double check for you from here.

You'll see the option to message me in "my profile here" and the "Message" option is on the top right hand corner.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Thank you for your help Robbie. I will send it over now.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Mattonlaptop 

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me this morning.

Sorry for the confusion with the address on your Mum's order.  As confirmed, I have double checked and the engineers have the full address and there are notes on there too to chat with Steve when they arrive.  The changes you asked me to do are sorted too.

I've updated your Mum's account to record your contact from here.  I'll close this off as agreed but if you need help or have a question in future feel free to post back as you're more than welcome 😊

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Many thanks for all your help Robbie, this has put my mind at rest and was done in a swift manner.

Much appreciated, thank you.