Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanielS
Message 11 of 15

Re: House Move Issues

Go to solution

Hi @SpongePower,

I've been checking your order for you and I can see that there is still work required, as you know. The latest note states that external work is needed and that Openreach have a multiskilled engineer booked for today (not a home visit). They notes also state to check back again tomorrow. I'll be checking it for you and will be in touch.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
SpongePower
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

Hi well I woke up to a phone call from an engineer saying the fibre had been connected and sure enough the Hub was blue and the internet worked. The speed is 59Mbps down and 20Mbps up. The minimum garunteed was 63mbps but I'm just happy to have broadband. 🙂 . So I'm just wondering will it slowly creep closer to the maximum speed within the 10 days?

Hub Stats 1.jpgBB Checker.jpg

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @SpongePower  and thanks for posting.

I'm really glad to see you're finally connected. The connection speed might improve over the next few days so can you keep an eye on it and let me know if there are any changes?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
SpongePower
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

Yeah its all been good and the speed is now at 72.90mbps so am happy with it 🙂

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

That's great news @SpongePower . Thanks for posting and letting us know you're sorted. Appreciate you taking time to do that. Post back if you have any other problems and we'll be happy to lend a hand.

All the best

David

0 Ratings