cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 60

Re: House moved - 4 engineer visits -no broadband for more than 3 weeks - no contact from case manag

Hi @nobroadband4u 

Thanks for posting back!

I can see that we've received the details you sent us over.  When you reach the top of our email queue one of the mods will pick up and manage your case.  Sorry for all the problems you've had up to this point.

@Liam11 I have replied to you on the original thread you created.

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
nobroadband4u
Contributor
Message 42 of 60

Re: House moved - 4 engineer visits -no broadband for more than 3 weeks - no contact from case manag

@RobbieMac can you tell me how long the queue infront of me is and the email clearing rate? Surely 7 days is a reasonable period of time?
0 Ratings
Message 43 of 60

Hey @nobroadband4u 

Thanks for posting back!

I can see that you mentioned that you sent your details in twice.  From checking our queue we received your details on Friday past.  Normally we would get round to you within 48 hours (excluding weekends as we're a small team).

We'll get your case picked up at the start of next week and we'll give you a shout then too.

Cheers,

Robbie

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
nobroadband4u
Contributor
Message 44 of 60

@RobbieMac if you think I'm lying about the 5th May PN I can show you the proof via a screenshot.
0 Ratings
Message 45 of 60

@nobroadband4u wrote:
@RobbieMac if you think I'm lying about the 5th May PN I can show you the proof via a screenshot.

Rest assured @nobroadband4u  I do not think you are lying.  I have checked and can see the details we received were from Friday.  I'm not too sure what happened with the job on 5th March.  I'm not saying it's your fault at all.

As I said as soon as you reach the top of our queue one of the guys will give you a shout to help.

Cheers,

Robbie

Show your appreciation!
Kudos”Kudos”
CJT80
Expert
Message 46 of 60

@nobroadband4u 

Having had the assistance of the Moderators, I can say hand on heart they are very good.  They are a UK based team, and will stay with the issue until it's resolved.

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
nobroadband4u
Contributor
Message 47 of 60

Week 5. Still no internet or callback from my case handler.

Had a long phone call with a manager from Belfast on Saturday who said he has written a note to the case manager and her manager to call me back. That manager pushed some buttons on the keyboard and gave a revised internet expected date of 14th May.  If this person could push those buttons and knock a few days off the expected date, why couldn't my case manager and other managers?

0 Ratings
Liam11
Contributor
Message 48 of 60

Do BT send you any kind of updates? I get text messages and believe these are direct from the case handler.
0 Ratings
nobroadband4u
Contributor
Message 49 of 60

I only get updates when an engineer is booked for a visit. But not from the case handler. As I said before, I have never spoken to her yet. All my calls to her 'dedicated' number go to voicemail and she never calls back.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Liam11
Contributor
Message 50 of 60

That's unlucky. I get text messages from them that say I can reply to them, usually when I do they phone me within a few hours.

I'd give the number here, but based on what I've seen in other threads the forum auto hides them.

0 Ratings