cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Venomx
Expert
Message 1 of 4

How Long Left On Contract ?

Signed into BT today and it says " Dont forget, your broadband discounts ending "

How do i check when exactly my " Discount " finishes ? Tried calling up but the message says that the department is closed

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: How Long Left On Contract ?

If you go to MYBT and then look in orders and find your original completed order which will then tell you how long contract term and you can work out end date

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Venomx
Expert
Message 3 of 4

OK I phoned up and they said it expires in august.

Shall I renew now, or wait until closer to the end ? They're offering me a renewal but with an additional £5 per month.

Thanks

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

I would wait until 30 days before your contract ends and try and negotiate a better deal.

You will be in a stronger position then because you could leave without paying cancellation fees where as if you renew now you will need to take what they offer you because if you left you would be hit with the cancellation fee which is more or less all cost of the months fees from now till August.

0 Ratings