cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
iaredarren
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

How can I remove an old account from MyBT?

Go to solution

I have an old inactive broadband account and old EE BT Sport account connected to my MyBT account. Its particulry annoying having them there because the broadband account seems to be the default account it goes to when logging in. All my current active BT servces are connected to a different account which I have to toggle the dropdown to select.

I contacted customer services who said they had removed the inactive accounts but they haven't!

Is there anyway I can do this myself or are there any moderators that wuld be bale to assist?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: How can I remove an old account from MyBT?

Go to solution

Hi @iaredarren,

I'll be able to get the old account removed from your MY BT. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: How can I remove an old account from MyBT?

Go to solution

Hi @iaredarren Thanks for taking my call earlier and just to confirm I have removed the old BT account. The BT Sport on EE account could not be removed as we don't have the option to remove or manage these accounts. 

Cheers
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings