cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

How do I find out when my Broadband contract expires?

Go to solution

I renewed my Broadband contract when it expired on the 1st August 2020. I think I did it via a link that one of the members of the Forum sent me after I complained about the size of the increase in the cost. As a result I can't find when it expires.

How do I determine the expiry date please?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: How do I find out when my Broadband contract expires?

Go to solution

@Taffy078 

How to view your contract terms

First of all you need to go to this page. https://www.bt.com/appsordermgmt/secure/listoforders.do
Then select the order that you wish to view, and on the top right there will be a link saying "Show contract terms"

Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

If you have the My BT app go to Your Products, Broadband and it tells you your contact end date. It's similar if you login to my BT online.

Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

@David500  Your advice was correct so I went to answer-mark it, but the system wouldn't let me because I'd just answer-marked @gg30340 .  Sorry about that, David. Every other forum of which I'm a member permit two replies to be answer-marked; some permit three. Thank you both for your help. Much appreciated.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

@Taffy078 that's ok. I think there is something wrong with the system as I received an email saying you had and it's also listed in my profile.

0 Ratings